Derma Roller Skin Guide
Before you decide what Derma Roller is best for you, it’s best to consider what you’re targeting. Do you need a derma roller for acne scars, or are you just looking to plump your skin?
Bigger needles should be used for the purpose of reducing acne scarring while smaller needles are for filling in lines, tightening skin, or refining pores.
Also keep in mind where you’ll be using your roller. While most are for the face, there are also derma rollers meant for larger areas on the body, and even ones specifically for the eyes and lips as those are smaller and more delicate areas.
It is very important to sterilize the roller before and after use.
.25 Is recommended for the face.
(0.25 mm) Treats uneven skin texture or tone, Blemishes/ fine lines/ slight wrinkles / Slight Acne Scars/ Dark Spot & Enlarged Pores Our Magic Skin Repair Derma Roller thickens the dermis , also great for Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH); this increases cell turnover and absorption of Magic Skin Repair products
.75 mm (Treats advanced Stretch Marks/ Mild Acne scars, Mild/ Severe Dark Spots)
1.0 mm (Treats Severe stretch marks/ Deep surgical scars/ Loose Saggy Skin /Severe Acne )
Magic Derma Roller Guide
Thank you for your order! We truly appreciate it & Congratulations on taking the first step to achieving healthy glowing skin!
How often should I use my Magic Derma Roller?
Size: .25 mm roller can be used once or twice a week (non-consecutive days)
Size: .75 mm roller can be used once or twice a week (non-consecutive days)
Size: .1.0 mm roller can be used once every two weeks
( You should not use your Magic Derma Roller everyday. You must allow your skin time to heal for you to achieve best results )
How do I use my Magic Derma Roller?
1. Roll on clean dry freshly exfoliated skin.
2. Roll in small star * shaped sections. In other words, up and down over the same spot 3 - 4 times, then left to right over this area 3 - 4 times, then on each diagonal 3 -4 times. Move onto the adjacent section of skin and repeat until you have covered the area you wish to treat.
3. Your skin will look and feel a little sunburned - it will subside in an hour or two so we recommend rolling in the evening before bedtime. By the time you awake in the morning, your skin will be back to normal.
4. Apply Magic Serum directly after rolling
5. To clean your roller, simply put your Magic Derma Roller in alcohol and soak for 10 minutes. Air dry on a piece of kitchen paper and then pop them back in their protective case, ready for use the next time.
6. Your rollers are pre-sterilised so are ready to use when you receive them.
7. Ideally use a light/firm pressure. Not too hard nor too soft. The result you are looking for post rolling is for it to look and feel a little sunburned.
It's very tempting to roll more frequently, but less is very much more
8. Take before and after pics so you can look back at your results in just a few weeks. You'll be delighted